I always loved cooking for family and friends,delicious meals as well as desserts...i like to use recipes passed down from families as well as adapt and create my own master pieces... but what I most enjoy is seeing the smile on someone's face when they taste my creations.So I decided to branch out and add something else to my to-do list. 'Simply Delicious" is for people who can't cook, don't want to cook, or don't have the time. But mostly it is for anyone who enjoys having something simply delicious at their table for any occasion.whether you just need a dessert or an appetizer,or you need someone to cater your party,Simply Delicious is here to serve your need!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

appropriately named Heavenly bars

1 comment:

  1. I like this!
    Congratulations, Paula.
    You´re a very especial woman! :-)

    ReplyDelete